Wednesday, April 8, 2009

desire

It's like my body is hypersensitive when she is near. The very thought of her makes me slightly tingly. If I close my eyes and think of her breasts, her back, her hands, her sex, my sex starts to swell.

I was like that all day sunday. Lying in the sun next to her and my fingertips on her skin made my own skin tingle.

We get to my place in time for the light show. The white sheets against her sweet honey skin make me yearn more. The sun glows as it sinks. I massage her with oil and bring my rope out. I am never sure what I want to do. I bring the longest one out. I bind her wrists into cuffs and with two longer pieces dangling, I loop each one around the feet and tie it off. As she tenses, the rope will become more taut.

I admire my work. I photograph it. I like to bind the feet especially. I haven't experimented too much with her in this regard as she likes her hands bound overhead, or her arms bound behind her. I look at her and masturbate. I sit in front of her in the arm chair, my legs spread, my fingers on my clit. She can hear the slight sound of my wet hole contracting.

I want to make her cum. I find her mini vibrator...the pocket rocket. I push between her thighs and feel fo her sex with my fingers, and stroke and then find her clit. She guides me with her voice and I angle the vibrator directly on her sweet button. She can barely move. Her legs come up behind me and she is moaning. I touch her back with my fingers and trace the lines along her legs. I push slightly against her clit with the toy and I feel her sex jump and tighten. She shudders and her moan is more gutteral. I can feel the throbbing between her legs now. I don't want it to stop but she moans no more. I know that feeling Miss J. You do it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment