Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You built an incredible fire. We tubbied but the tub was small and ducky just teased.
When you come out, you take over the pillows laid in front of the fire. I touch your back, stroking you slowly and then massage it more deeply. I massage your legs and feet too. I want to be touched but there is nothing there but your desire.

Now, you lay back with your hands behind your head, face up, resting easy. I play with your nipples, the rings, pulling and sucking, hearing the metal against my teeth. It gets me wet. I touch you slowly and you take it in without ever changing your expression. I can feel your sex moisten slightly but that is the only sign that you feel anything. I finger your hole very gently, caressing the lips, the inner entrance, and your clit. You let out the slightest of moans. I keep going for a while but my frustration is peaking. Your non-responsiveness makes me crazy as I sit there dripping wet just from touching your pretty sex.

I lay back and then I feel you masturbating. I can't see and I sit up and watch you. I lay down and half heartedly touch myself. I want to see you come. I touch your nipples, and now stroke the entrance to your little brown hole wishing I could just rim your ass with my tongue right now. You are moist and I think would love to be fucked. Should have strapped on before I started massaging you.

You come quick (like a 13 year old boy is how you put it). I try to touch myself but find it unappealing. I want your hands on me. I need touch.

The fire feels good and I lay there for a while. I get up now and then to prepare the bedroom. I want to be skin to skin. I am hopeful for more. Yet this is it. Nothing more to write.

2 comments:

  1. Love the stories - would you like to exchange fantasies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Collette...I liked your stories too.

    ReplyDelete