Friday, March 13, 2009

anticipation

I can barely contain myself waiting for you. I've had company and more company but none of them are you. I wake and miss the grind. I can't sleep. I am aching and eager to hear your voice and feel your body next to mine.

The pics I posted are just pieces of my fantasies. I long for you to suck at my little girl sex. Your tongue on me in the living room made me jump from my exterior and climb deeper inside you. Your whispering words telling me that I was a good girl fed my dark dreams.

I desire to pleasure you and keep you wanting more. Tie you to the chair and tease your breasts, your cunt, your lips until you beg to be untied. You want your toys...I will administer more pleasure with my mouth, my hands, another girl, and another, then perhaps some delicious vibration until you have no choice but to cum with my tits in your mouth, my ass in your lap.

Darker darling. When I untie you, show me your satisfaction; pull me over your lap and spank me; pull my hair; tell me I am your favorite toy. Fuck me hard baby. I want everything you can give. The ride is just beginning.

Please come to me straight-a-way. I want to feel your strength again, and hear you whisper more of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment