Thursday, March 12, 2009

st. anton

My leg is in a full brace from the very tip of my thigh to my ankle. Miss J is in St. Anton. I should be there. I miss her dearly.

The last time I saw her I wanted to kiss her so hard that she would not forget it. She had played me in her "dating" game. So cute. Her figure when she walked in the door was so charming I couldn't be mad. She was my "blind" date. Already swooning before it began. I wanted to take her home with me. I was staying at a friends place before my surgery. She had been with me, caring for me, sexing me for five days. The week was so spent in lust and touch that my pain was lost. The late afternoon sun bathed us on the living room floor as I massaged her, tied her, fucked her. The late nights found us in the deep water of the tubby, caressing, talking, drinking wine.

I want her again and again and she is far away. She sends me pictures of her, bikini clad, her smile warm and inviting, and I want to dive into her.

Messages back and forth between the time lapse, both waking and wanting and kissing for sweet dreaming. Skype. My fingers wanting you and touching my sex. Climaxing again and again with your voice in my head.

I miss the line of your back as the morning light falls upon you and the feel of your hair on my body.

I don't forget how you took me in your mouth and kept me still. I still see you tied to the leather couch, your pussy spread with my cock.

I miss your lips on the back of my neck and your touch on my shoulders. I miss your hand in mine clasping hard.

Come and kiss me again Miss J.




No comments:

Post a Comment