Thursday, March 12, 2009

the bath

I've always loved tubbies. Warm sudsy tubbies with baby oil. I have loved them more with Miss Jenny. I massage her legs and feet with lotion and play with her pretty vulva, and we kiss and touch so softly I almost feel that our skins are leaping toward each other.

My new bath is a bit on the naughty side. 1950's pinups and a garter belt sewn into the shower curtain. Knots and tassells and ties everywhere. Black and pink and a little bit o' leather. Miss J made it for ME. I felt so many emotions when it was finished. Impressed yes but also my heart leapt a bit especially when I saw the picture. My mommy as a girl framed in pink and black. Miss J pays attention.

In the tubbie that night/morning (they blur sometimes), she took her time talking, touching, grooming me. Shaving me close and carefully, shaping. I was falling into her. Her touch captures me. Her voice moves me. The way she moves and works makes me want her and want her pleasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment