Tuesday, March 31, 2009

desire to please

She gets me wound up. She texts telling me that she is sunning herself with her top down, her long back exposed and I want to climb on top...stroke her.

I anticipate her arrival and my sex moistens. I want to take her and be taken. I long to see her bound. Feel her sex open. Watch her breasts rise and her nipples tighten. I want to see that look on her face when she needs the release. i want to give it to her, sucking her big pussy and feeling her clit jump on my tongue. I want to push my own sex into hers and cum on her, squirting.

Craving the quiet time between us in the tubbie or in the sun room touching, talking.

Hold me now Miss J and let me feel your body. I want to be your wanton slut/top/bottom/sweet girl. Climbing on top of your cock and riding you hard. Reaching up your skirt to fondle your ass. Letting you feel my tits in public. Burying my face in yours. Feeling your hand on the back of my neck guiding me. Shining your boots. Massaging your back. Taking care of your skillful hands. Being fed by you. Feeding you. Dancing for you in private, in public. Strapping you in a sling for use. Feeling your sweet breath and hot tongue on my sex. Finding the right gifts for you.

You deserve so much. I desire so much and just want to get it right. I want to please you.

No comments:

Post a Comment