Wednesday, March 18, 2009

cowboys and kilts

You brought presents back and I am trying hard to slow down but I have one for you and am eager to share it. It's not a surprise like your gifts but I am so excited and you tease me by letting it sit there, feeding me sausages, cheese. I finally get you to open it. A kilt for St. Patty's Day and I am anxious to see you in it. The belt captures your attention. It is over two inches wide and has a large nickel buckle with celtic knots surrounding it and embossed celtic patterns on the leather. The tartan pattern is called NightStalker and when I tell you this, you laugh. I am so happy to have you again in my arms. Sleeping, touching, holding. Your skin inspires me.

My leg prevents me from doing all the things I want to do...the tubby...soon we can slip into the bath again...

The rope slips around your wrists so delicate, and I am careful to tie the loop off - not too loose- not too tight. I wrap the rope around them slowly, and between your hands to cuff them until the rope has a small lead. I want to keep you bound as long as possible while I fuck you and fondle you. I want you tied to the bed and I loop another rope through the ends and keep your hands far from where you can reach me or your sex. I want to pleasure you. I want my hands, my lips, my cock, to reach inside you and make you moan.

I use a new phallus...it curves and reaches deeper inside you. I watch the purple head disappear and open your sex. I thrust slowly at first and then faster and harder, and reach for little fuckhole with my other hand, and you open up so easy, so eager to have both holes fucked. My own sex is yearning and opening as I fuck you. I make you wait now for a moment, switching up hands and fingers, and then I reach for your clit with my thumb, rotating on the bit of you slowly, circling you and pushing and sliding. Your sex is so slippery now and your hands pull at the rope and your breasts are swaying. I won't stop baby. I keep going fucking your cunt and telling you what a pretty girl you are and how fuck hungry you are and your clit swells, I feel your sex open and I know you need just a little push now to climax and I make the motion tighter, harder on your sweet clit until I feel you pull at my cock and I know. Your voice is deeper and your breath so hard and your moan is strong. I love this moment and want it to last and last.

I am so rewarded by you every time I think that this pleasure can't be jacked up any more. You bring me strawberries, melon, grapes, juice and feed me with your fingers, your mouth. My sex is warm. I want you in my mouth, in my hands, close to my skin.

My eyes are shut and your black thong is my blindfold. You give me a strawberry to hold and it helps me relax. I focus on touching the bumps and smooth parts of the fruit. I want to touch you and you tell me to keep my hands away. I feel your finger at my anus and the push....no.. I am way too tight. Thank you is in my head for your recognition of my anxiety. I hear the buckles of the harness and my sex drips. You touch my sex first with your fingers and I am writhing, squirming and trying to lay still. I clutch the edge of my bed, grasp at the sheets and I want more. I hear you taking pictures and I am slightly embarrassed. You tell me to slide closer to you and I am at the edge now and anticipate your entry. You push into my sex with your cock and at once, I feel impaled. You pull out and then slowly fuck me until I am pushing back and then you pound. In and out, and I am in a frenzy soon. You hit my spots over and over and I am all sploosh.
You tell me to take off the blindfold and I see you, my legs up over your shoulder, my cowboy hat on you, your sexy hair cascading down, and that belt around you. Your smile is enough to push me further. You tell me to grab hold of the belt and I pull you deeper, closer. I am screaming and moaning. You ask me to take a picture of you. Your cock finds me again and I am bucking. I want more and can't even remember how to ask for that. You take the camera are shooting away. I want to explode and reach for my clit as you lift me slightly and your cock is sliding perfectly along the ridge of my vagina. I am going to cum and just want this wave to last and last.

Come see me again cowboy and I'll give you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment